Laminated glass is a type of safety glass formed from one or more layers of PVB using heat and pressure in the furnace. In order to meet the needs of buyers and designers, we are providing white or multicolored glass, layered with geometric patterns, as well as transparent glass.
Laminated glass can be used in homes, for glass stands, canopies, glass walls, observatory elevators, airports, bank counters, car windows, etc.
Features of laminated glass:
1. High safety performance: Interlayer is firm, rich of adhesion and cannot be penetrated when impacted. Therefore, even when the laminated glass is broken, the glass sheets are still able to adhere to interlayer and thus the persons and things around won’t be hurt;
2. Good sound insulation performance: Interlayer acts as dampening core to prevent sound frequencies; therefore, the laminated glass absorbs and weakens sound energy, helping to act as a barrier to noise;
3. Ultraviolet radiation prevention: while letting light pass through, laminated glass blocks 99% of ultraviolet radiation and prevents fading of furniture and other indoor items.
4. Defense against natural disasters and earthquakes: On an occasion of the rupturing or breaking of laminated glass, glass parts remain in place, which makes this type of glass suitable for use in regions with frequent hurricanes and earthquakes.
5. Bullet-proof, anti-riot: laminated glass is favorable in attacks, because the interlayer in laminated glass has the capacity to absorb the energy of impact and to resist penetration. Interlayer in combination with laminated glass increases the thickness of glass and effectively prevents the attack.
6. Sun control characteristics: laminated glass (especially colored) can reduce the transmission of sunlight and thereby lower the energy consumption of refrigerator. It reduces the sun reflection without causing color distortion.
7. Resistant to water pressure: Laminated glass is also very resistant to water.
Dimensions of laminated glass:
Max size: 3200 mm x 6000 mm
Note: The dimension of lamination depends on the size of heat bending glasses.
Thickness of original sheet: 3 ~ 19mm
Total thickness of laminated glass: 6:38-300mm
SAVABIEN D.O.O. has a machine for producing laminated glass of all types and forms (dimensions 2100mm x 3100mm).
Types of laminated glass:
Types: Transparent and color laminated glass, toughened laminated glass, Low-E laminated glass, laminated art glass, bend toughened laminated glass, bullet -proof laminated glass and laminated glass for aquariums.
Application range of laminated glass:
1. Windows and doors on buildings, glass walls, glass ceilings, glass roofs, large glass walls, glass furniture, shop-windows, counters, aquarium tanks and other uses of glass.
2. Security windows, blast resistant tents and tents resistant to light bullets, glass roofs, banks, cars, underwater constructions and interior decoration.